Your international move
AN INTERNATIONAL MOVE IS NOT TO BE IMPROVISED
Moving abroad can be a complex operation requiring specific knowledge of administrative and customs procedures and extensive logistics expertise (road, air and sea transport), as well as a great deal of care at every stage of the move (planning, packaging, the actual transport phase, customs clearance, etc.). To ensure that your belongings arrive safely, efficiently and securely, you should use the services of a professional with extensive experience in international removal operations.
DMAX, for a premium move, whatever the destination
DMAX has well established links with a dozen or so countries (Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, United Kingdom, North African countries, etc.) and works in partnership with a network of specialist partners for longer-distance removals (Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Oceania, etc.).
DMAX fully manages your move abroad
DMAX supports its clients throughout the operation and provides all the necessary services and guarantees for an international move.
Administrative procedures, customs procedures, calculating taxes payable, information on constraints (prohibited products, etc.), deadlines, insurance, etc.
Depending on the destination country: road or sea transport, air freight – from when your property is collected right up until when it is delivered.
MOVING YOUR PROPERTY
Collection, customs clearance, transport, delivery. We can also manage the transport of your vehicles and animals.
MOVING HEAVY AND BULKY OBJECTS
As well as valuable objects (pianos, safes, sculptures, paintings, antique furniture, etc.).
STORING PROPERTY IN DEPOSITORIES
DMAX can store any objects that you do not wish to take with you abroad in depositories for as long as you need. DMAX has secure warehouses (featuring remote monitoring and fire detection systems) at all its locations. DMAX can collect property, store it and then deliver it back to you when you need it. Items are stored in individual 8 m³ to 67 m³ containers which are sealed in your presence. Each item of furniture is individually wrapped with suitable materials, for better protection (against humidity, shocks, pests, etc.).
DMAX can also store your valuables and has vaults for doing so.
of our moves are undertaken by DMAX teams
DMAX, guaranteed quality for your international move
Every year, DMAX manages thousands of removal operations – throughout France and internationally – carefully applying the same tried and tested methods and using highly experienced teams (all with an average of 12 years’ service).
DMAX’s management system is ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety) certified. Our services include:
Premium service at every step of the way:
- Preparatory visit
- Managing parking permits
- Supplying suitable containers and accessories (book boxes, boxes for IT equipment, boxes for glasses, boxes for tableware, closet boxes and hangers, rolling shelves, plastic mattress covers, adhesives, etc.)
- Packaging / unpackaging of fragile items (mirrors, paintings, tableware) and non-fragile items (books, clothes, small objects, etc.)
- Disassembly, protection and reassembly of furniture
- Handling & loading/unloading using modern equipment that is appropriate for each set of circumstances: furniture lifts, carts, cabinet carriers, rolling shelves, rolls, ramps, cranes, etc.
- Transport in padded GPS-tracked vehicles that are under three years old.
A guaranteed premium move involving:
- 100% proactive and flexible DMAX teams who are trained and experienced, available to listen to your needs;
- Powerful hardware and software;
- technical and service innovations that simplify and secure relocation operations;
- an ongoing improvement process for the Quality, Safety and Environmental management systems (triple Polycert certification).