DMAX, a recognised business relocation specialist
DMAX, renowned expertise
DMAX. Multi-sectoral expertise
- Relocating head offices and administrative sites
- Relocating commercial sites, stores and warehouses
- Relocating industrial sites
- Relocating IT rooms
- Relocating clean rooms
- Relocating laboratories
- Handling heavy and outsized equipment
- Relocating sensitive objects (objects of value, works of art)
- Relocating archives and archiving
- Storage & furniture depositories
- On-site logistics and distribution logistics
- Moving employees
Business relocations in France and internationally… as well as internally
For removals over longer distances, DMAX works in partnership with international relocation specialists (Central and Eastern Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania). DMAX supports its clients throughout the operation and provides all the necessary services and guarantees for an international move.
DMAX is also regularly involved in internal relocations. Many clients ask us to help them with relocations over the same site when they are restructuring or redeveloping their premises: relocating a single office or an entire office floor, restructuring storage or archive spaces, etc. Whatever the distance, a business relocation operation requires the same expertise and care.
To get a quote, complete our online form. It will only take a few seconds.
Ten concrete commitments
that ensure the success of your relocation
and put forward appropriate solutions (quality standards, scheduling, resources)
of necessary human and material resources
the removal period to what is strictly necessary
defined quality standards
incidents encountered during the service
teams and technical and material resources to changes and contingencies
DMAX has the material resources required to deliver zero-fault services
A fleet of high-performance vehicles
- Vehicles purchased new and replaced every 3 years
- Geolocation of all lorries for maximum safety and responsiveness
- Compliance with pollution control standards in accordance with our sustainable development charter
- Driving and handling comfort for our teams
Modern equipment, guaranteeing productivity
- Tools, trolleys, cupboard carriers, electric ladders, rolling shelves, rolls, ramps, etc. DMAX uses handling methods that keep the arduous nature of the work to a minimum for the movers while improving the efficiency of the service delivered to the client.
45 to 105 m3
20 to 22 m3
2 to 11 m3
2 to 4 m3
of our moves are undertaken by DMAX teams
For DMAX, the human factor is essential
All employees have mobile phones, coordinators and team leaders are always available.
Team members wear personal protective equipment (safety shoes, gloves, etc.) and are dressed in DMAX colours so they can be identified immediately.
While operations are being carried out, DMAX ensures that safety instructions are followed and that the team members on the ground behave appropriately.
The staff are all specialised in their field and are employed by the company on permanent contracts.